Stay Inspired, Educated and Motivated
As human beings, we tend to set goals when we feel inspired. Then, when that inspiration is coupled with education, we strengthen our willpower to accomplish those goals—but sometimes we make it and sometimes we fall off the wagon. If we add motivation to the equation, though, we become unstoppable.
No matter where you are in your efforts, the resources in this list (which I update periodically) should help you get inspired, educate yourself and find your motivation.
- Bright Line Eating: The Science of Living Happy - Susan Peirce Thompson
- Brain Maker: The Power of Gut Microbes to Heal and Protect Your Brain–for Life - David Perlmutter
- Breathing: The Master Key to Self Healing - Andrew Weil
- The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted And the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss, And Long-term Health Paperback – Thomas Campbell
- Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss - Joel Fuhrman
- Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition - T. Colin Campbell & Howard Jacobson
- Make Your Juicer Your Drug Store – Laura D. Newman
- Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection – John E. Sarno
- The Mindbody Prescription: Healing the Body, Healing the Pain - John E. Sarno
- The Divided Mind: The Epidemic of Mindbody Disorders - John E. Sarno